You can start your individual town expedition from any location you want, independent of opening hours. The physical VIRTULLEUM at the Tulln Town Museum is an obvious starting point. The original objects can be seen there. Please note the opening hours listed below for the Tulln Town Museum.
COVID-19 INFORMATION & PROTECTIVE MEASURES
Please note the following safety precautions for your carefree visit:
- Unvaccinated visitors must wear an FFP2 mask.
- We also recommend vaccinated visitors to wear a face mask or an FFP2 mask, but they are not obliged to do so.
- Avoid group-like gatherings and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms or areas.
- A disinfectant dispenser is available at the entrance. Nevertheless, we recommend that you take your own disinfectant with you.
- Access may be denied to any person exhibiting the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing.
Virtulleum at the Tulln Town Museum
3430 Tulln an der Donau
Telephone: +43 (0)2272/690-189
March 27 to November 1, 2021:
Wed. - Sun. and public holidays, 10 am - 5 pm
Adults: € 6.00
Reduced tickets adults: € 5.00
(Groups of 10 persons and more and senior citizens)
Children and young people (11-18 years): € 3.00
(presence servants, apprentices and students up to 25 years)
Reduced tickets children and young people: € 2.00
(school and youth groops of 10 persons and more without guided toor)
Mother or father + up to 4 children (11-18 years): € 7.00
Parents + up to 4 children (11-18 years): € 12.00
€ 1.00 reduction with the Tulln-Ticket!
You can rent a tablet for the town expedition at the museum's cash desk:
The fee is € 3; you will need to deposit a picture ID
Dice sets are available at the museum's cash desk.
School classes and groups
School classes or groups can go on the expedition together for a shared experience. Here is how: a person rolls the dice, then the other group numbers enter the dice symbols into their devices – and can embark on their tour of Tulln!
Free VIRTULLEUM app
The VIRTULLEUM app can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet cost-free from the Apple and Google Play app stores.